Back up RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

James, Ariel and Trax

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Joy & Laughter {Tag: James}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ariel
Admin
Ariel

Joy & Laughter {Tag: James} Empty
PostSubject: Joy & Laughter {Tag: James}   Joy & Laughter {Tag: James} EmptyMon Nov 09, 2015 2:44 am

Ariel sat on the couch in the living room, reading a book that Daemon had given her about Celestians. He wouldn't tell her where he had gotten due to the fact it was forbidden for him to have. It aggravated her a little, but she didn't push any further. He wasn't even suppose to be helping her, but he was, and she was thankful for that. She yawned slightly as she closed the book and laid her head back on the pillow. She was feeling tired from the puking she had done earlier. It always made her tired. And even though she took a long nap she still felt tired.

Ariel yawned once more before she looked down at her stomach. She had learned that when Celestians were pregnant a special shield was made around the baby to protect it. So no matter what would happy to the mother, the baby would stay safe. Though she wondered if it was going to be a Celestian or a Kitsune. Either one she was fine with. As long as it was healthy she was happy. But part of her was hoping it wouldn't be human. She wanted it to be able to protect itself from this world.

A smile came to her face as she started to think about the baby. Already she was feeling like a mother. She was already so protective of it. She couldn't think of a better time to bring in such a wonderful little life. She couldn't wait to know the gender of it so she could start thinking of names.
Back to top Go down
https://shadowandflamesrp.board-directory.net
James Frollo

PostSubject: Re: Joy & Laughter {Tag: James}   Joy & Laughter {Tag: James} EmptyMon Nov 09, 2015 3:03 am

James came downstairs, slipping on a shirt over his shoulders on his way down. He caught sight of Ariel lying down in the couch and a small smile formed on his face. Silently, he made his way over to the couch, leaning over the side and kissed her lips as a surprise. When he pulled back, he chuckled and ran a hand through her hair. "How are you feeling today?" He moved around the side, taking a seat next to her. Only last night they had learned that she was pregnant and and he still felt the rush from it. He was going to be a father, they were going to be parents together. James put his hand on her stomach lightly, running his thumb back and forth across the fabric of her clothing. He couldn't help but wonder how the child would come out. Would it be a supernatural like them or would it be human. A boy or a girl? All these questions ran through his mind but he didn't care. This was something that he had been looking forward to for so long and it was finally happening with someone he loved.
Back to top Go down
Ariel
Admin
Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Joy & Laughter {Tag: James}   Joy & Laughter {Tag: James} EmptyMon Nov 09, 2015 3:08 am

Ariel jumped when James kissed her. She looked at him in shock before laughing at him as she gently pushed him. "Don't do that!" She giggled before she smiled at him as he sat next to her. "Still feeling tired and sick. But thankfully I think I'm not going to throw up any more." She said as she placed her hand on his as he rubbed her stomach. The feeling of him rubbing her stomach made her happy. It was so calming and so thoughtful, he knew how to make her feel at ease.

"But enough about me, what about you? You are going to be a daddy after all. I want to hear how you're feeling about all of this." She asked as she tilted her head at him, wanting to hear his answer.

While she waited for it she kept her hand on his as she smiled at him. She wondered what he was going to say. She knew he was happy, but she needed to know how happy. She didn't need to ask him if he was okay with it since they weren't married cause she knew it was fine. But all she wanted right now was to hear how happy he was. To see the light in his eyes as he talked about their baby. It made her happy when he did. He was already a proud and protective daddy.
Back to top Go down
https://shadowandflamesrp.board-directory.net
James Frollo

PostSubject: Re: Joy & Laughter {Tag: James}   Joy & Laughter {Tag: James} EmptyMon Nov 09, 2015 3:19 am

James laughed and continued to rub her stomach. "I'm great. I'm looking forward to this." He smiled at her before lowering his head, moving their hands out of the way slightly. His lips pressed against her stomach, kissing the child hiding within her. It was going to be hard to wait for so long for it to be born but he'd have to. He'd get to experience everything with her and he was looking forward to it.
"Come here, I have a surprise for you." He smiled and moved the book she was reading onto the coffee table before he helped her get up from the couch. James led her by the hand up the stairs and took her to where the old guest room used to be. Before he let her in, he turned and positioned her on front of him, using one hand to cover her eyes. "Don't peak okay?" He carefully led her into the room, making sure to click the door shut behind them before he moved her to the center of the room. "Alright, you can look now." James removed his hand from her eyes and took a step back so she could see. The old bed had been removed and replaced with large crib made of oak, it's finish shining from the sunlight streaming in. A small mobile hung above it, decorated with little figurines of angels that would dance above the baby's head. He stood by the window, not able to hide the large smile on his face. "It's not finished yet...but I couldn't wait..I worked on it all night." He planned on adding all sorts of things to the room; redecorating, furnishing and maybe even a new color. His whole body buzzed with excitement and he hadn't been able to sleep at all the night before.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Joy & Laughter {Tag: James}   Joy & Laughter {Tag: James} Empty

Back to top Go down

Joy & Laughter {Tag: James}
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Back up RP :: James' House :: The Living Room-
Jump to: